Answer by Clint
It's cardiovascular, so being in good cardio shape helps. But you might be worried about nothing. While an erection looks rock hard in a porn, most usually have some flex in them (unless you're like 14). If you do have a lot of flex, then start a good cardiopulmonary regimen. Other than that, talk to a doctor. It may be embarrassing because you ordinarily wouldn't talk about your junk, but doctors have heard it all. And I don't know what protocol they would recommend, so I won't try to guess.
Willkommen in der PremiumGenrics.Net Sparen Sie 70% auf Markenprodukte. Kauf generische Regierung Fabriken zertifiziert, dem höchsten U S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) und der Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO) Standards und Anforderungen.
Friday, 22 April 2011
Q&A: What should i do about a lazy erection?
Question by julian: What should i do about a lazy erection? I am very, young, under 20, and i have always had a lazy erection, and, obviously i'm very self conscious of that fact. I've looked at some online sites that say its a mental problem, or cardiovascular. i just wanted to know if anyone else has or did have this problem and if they were able to fix it before going to doctors. also, if anyone has gone to doctors about it, is there anything they can do other than prescribe Viagra or Cialis? Best answer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment