Answer by Prescripmeds
I suggest Viagra, it is used for Treating sexual function problems in men, such as impotence or erectile dysfunction, It works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. you can find more information in this site http://www.prescriptionmedsonline.net
Willkommen in der PremiumGenrics.Net Sparen Sie 70% auf Markenprodukte. Kauf generische Regierung Fabriken zertifiziert, dem höchsten U S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) und der Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO) Standards und Anforderungen.
Tuesday, 5 April 2011
I took Cialis to get high...?
Question by fallen: I took Cialis to get high...? I have not had a erection for over 4 hours but I do have repeated boners in untimely situations. What should I do? I was told I would get a high that would last just about a half hour. This is the second day of my issue. Best answer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment