Answer by Holli G
Well, if he isn't using them with you and there is an empty bottle, I suggest you take his advice and pack your stuff.
Willkommen in der PremiumGenrics.Net Sparen Sie 70% auf Markenprodukte. Kauf generische Regierung Fabriken zertifiziert, dem höchsten U S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) und der Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO) Standards und Anforderungen.
Friday, 8 April 2011
Q&A: Should I be worried about my husband cheating? I found his empty bottle of cialis....?
Question by flavours_of_entanglement: Should I be worried about my husband cheating? I found his empty bottle of cialis....? In short, I was in the garage and came across his bottle of cialis that was empty (for those of you that don't know what it is, it's for men to basically keep it up). Usually with me he doesn't take them...i can tell when he does. When he first got this bottle it was in his bathroom drawer, then he moved it to the underwear drawer and of course it disappeared from there and ended up in the garage as an empty bottle. Why would a man put it in the garage? Does it make it easier on him to grab a pill when he leaves? Common sense tells me that something is up, but i don't want to think something when there is nothing to think. I know that i need to talk to him, but he has told me once before, "if you think that i cheat, don't say anything to me, just pack your stuff and leave." No, you can't grab a pill from an empty bottle....but the bottle wasn't empty when it disappeared from the underwear drawer....there was only one pill gone. I counted them. I appreciate all the advice that has been given. I'll just see what comes out of this without pushing the issue ...i don't like to accuse anything of people when i don't have any substantial proof. Best answer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment