Answer by DM
Yes, I feel the same way. Cialis/Viagara- do I really need to see that commercial like that? No, especially when impotence affects such a small percentage of men. Children's channels should be off limits for that kind of thing.
Willkommen in der PremiumGenrics.Net Sparen Sie 70% auf Markenprodukte. Kauf generische Regierung Fabriken zertifiziert, dem höchsten U S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) und der Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO) Standards und Anforderungen.
Saturday, 5 March 2011
Why are there so many inappropriate commercials lately?
Question by Bubba: Why are there so many inappropriate commercials lately? Did anybody else notice that over the past couple of years there are a ton of Viagra, cialis, etc commercials on every channel. Even on some kids stations I see adds for that stuff. I see those adds on News, Movie channels, comedy channels. I'm sick of seeing so many inappropriate commericials, are you? Best answer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment