Online Apotheke rezeptfrei

Online Apotheke rezeptfrei
Online Apotheke rezeptfrei

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

I do not have a erection problem, but I wanted to see if cialis(similar to viagara)could improve my libido.?

Question by jack: I do not have a erection problem, but I wanted to see if cialis(similar to viagara)could improve my libido.? Cialis is effective for 36 hours. I did not tell my wife that I had taken one. Our first round in bed was great. Both of us were satisfied. But the funny thing is I was able to get it up withing 15 minutes after each session. My woman was worn out the next morning and wanted to know how I did it. So, if you do not have erection problems, all cialis does is it makes you hard pretty quickly after you have come. Since then I always take cialis whenever we are on vacation and I just pound my night away. Anyone tried it yet? Best answer:

Answer by Forlorn Hope
there are other alternatives... horny goat weed is one... ;)

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment