Answer by Charlie Jones
I did the same thing and it didn't work for me, so I went back to my urologist to see if he could up the dose. He said that a man my size should be erect for at least an hour with that dosage. Later, when my wife showed up, he said, "Sir, I don't think 200mg could get me hard for that whale."
Willkommen in der PremiumGenrics.Net Sparen Sie 70% auf Markenprodukte. Kauf generische Regierung Fabriken zertifiziert, dem höchsten U S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) und der Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO) Standards und Anforderungen.
Saturday, 5 February 2011
Q&A: my husband took 20mg of cialis and it did not do anything for him now what?
Question by ringobj: my husband took 20mg of cialis and it did not do anything for him now what? Best answer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment