Answer by Quest4questions
I don't think most women would think a 38 year old is on an ED drug. I usually think that stuff is for men in their upper sixties.
Willkommen in der PremiumGenrics.Net Sparen Sie 70% auf Markenprodukte. Kauf generische Regierung Fabriken zertifiziert, dem höchsten U S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) und der Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO) Standards und Anforderungen.
Saturday, 26 February 2011
Can women tell the when a man is taking viagra or other ED drugs?
Question by frankx595: Can women tell the when a man is taking viagra or other ED drugs? I've experimented with viagra or cialis recently. I can go longer and as frequently as I could when I was 18. I don't need these drugs to perform once a day, but definitely tell that women are more satisfied and even amazed as if other men my age (38) can't go longer or frequently. Would a woman think or assume that a guy is on some ED med for any reason? Best answer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment